The centrifugal compressor oxygen plant 4GTs1-250 / 5 is designed to compress oxygen with a concentration of up to 100% in various technological industries.
Cleaning the flow path and connector surfaces
The rotor can be repaired in the following scope:
1. Cleaning the rotor from deposits
2. Flaw detection of the rotor by VIC, PVC, MPD methods
3. Replacement of defective parts: sealing ridges; gear bushings; thrust disc; axial relay disk; impeller; shaft
4. Grinding necks, thrust disc
5. Replacement of bearings, filing on breadcrumbs and alignment of babbitt filling. With rotor positioning in the flow path along the housing bores
During long-term operation of the compressor, misalignment of the embedded parts of the compressor may occur (due to warpage of the housing, wear of the centering pins, etc.). Misalignment leads to unevenness of the gap between the rotor and the embedded parts, it is not uncommon for them to touch. This defect leads to a decrease in compressor performance.
Replacement of gas (air) seals is carried out in order to ensure the drawing values of the clearances in the seals to bring the compressor capacity to the formulated values.
Replacement of oil seals is carried out in order to maintain the drawing values of the clearances in the seals to prevent oil leaks.
1. Cleaning the connector surfaces
2. Replacement of bearings, filing on the outer diameter, sizing of the babbitt layer, with setting the center distance, skew and intersection of the axes of the gear pair
3. Grinding of necks, thrust disc of the gear pair
4. Balancing the gear pair
1. Replacing bearings
2. Replacing the oil seals
3. Aligning the rotor in the stator magnetic field
4. Balancing the rotor of the electric motor
Compressor unit alignment, reducer-compressor, reducer-electric motor
1. Mechanical cleaning of the tube bundle
2. Chemical cleaning of the tube bundle
3. Pressure testing of the heat exchanger
|Productivity||m3 / min||250|
|Suction pressure||kgf / cm³||1,02|
|Discharge pressure||kgf / cm³||5|
|Cooling water consumption||m³ / h||70|
|Consumption of barrier gas (nitrogen, air)||m³ / h||100|
|Electric motor, power||kW||1600|
The compressor consists of a compression casing with an intermediate and terminal water gas coolers, a multiplier, a drive, a lubrication unit, pipelines for an internal gas piping with shut-off and control valves.
The instrumentation and automation system provides automatic remote start and stop, monitoring of operating parameters, maintaining the specified pressure drops in the end seals of the compression housing, which completely seals the compression housing and eliminates contamination of the compressed oxygen by the barrier gas. At the choice of the consumer, the compressor is supplied with a system for automatically maintaining the set oxygen flow rate or pressure on the discharge line.
The compression casing is a four-stage, two-section, horizontally split, with end labyrinth seals with a gas seal, a rotor resting on multi-V-bearings.
The loaded parts of the aerodynamic compression unit, heat exchange equipment, communications and gas duct fittings are made of high-alloy stainless steels.