The compressor unit TsK-135/8 is a centrifugal two-case six-stage machine with external air cooling in two intermediate and one end water cooler.
Cleaning the flow path and connector surfaces
The rotor can be repaired in the following scope:
1. Cleaning the rotor from deposits
2. Flaw detection of the rotor by VIC, PVC, MPD methods
3. Replacement of defective parts: sealing ridges; gear bushings; thrust disc; axial relay disk; impeller; shaft
4. Grinding necks, thrust disc
5. Replacement of bearings, filing on breadcrumbs and alignment of babbitt filling. With rotor positioning in the flow path along the housing bores
During long-term operation of the compressor, misalignment of the embedded parts of the compressor may occur (due to warpage of the housing, wear of the centering pins, etc.). Misalignment leads to unevenness of the gap between the rotor and the embedded parts, it is not uncommon for them to touch. This defect leads to a decrease in compressor performance.
Replacement of gas (air) seals is carried out in order to ensure the drawing values of the clearances in the seals to bring the compressor capacity to the formulated values.
Replacement of oil seals is carried out in order to maintain the drawing values of the clearances in the seals to prevent oil leaks.
1. Cleaning the connector surfaces
2. Replacement of bearings, filing on the outer diameter, sizing of the babbitt layer, with setting the center distance, skew and intersection of the axes of the gear pair
3. Grinding of necks, thrust disc of the gear pair
4. Balancing the gear pair
1. Replacing bearings
2. Replacing the oil seals
3. Aligning the rotor in the stator magnetic field
4. Balancing the rotor of the electric motor
Compressor unit alignment, reducer-compressor, reducer-electric motor
1. Mechanical cleaning of the tube bundle
2. Chemical cleaning of the tube bundle
3. Pressure testing of the heat exchanger
|Productivity||m³ / s (m³ / min)||2,25 (135)|
|Initial pressure||MPa (kgf / cm²)||0,098 (1)|
|Final pressure||MPa (kgf / cm²)||0,78(7,8)|
|Electric motor: Power||kW||3150|
|Overall dimensions of the installation||mm||9000х4600х5000|
Compressor casing - cast iron with non-diffuse volutes and external air bypass from stage to stage. The rotors are made of high-alloy steel, the impellers are shrink-fit on the shaft. The multiplier is of the horizontal type with a single-stage gear transmission. Body - cast from gray cast iron; parts of the gear pair from structural steel. Lubrication system - circulating, forced, with free drainage of oil into the tank. Lubricating oil - turbine Tzo or KP-8.