The compressor is single-cylinder, six-stage, and consists of three sections. For the compressor, a step-up gearbox of the RTSOT-320-3.64-1 type is used.
Cleaning the flow path and connector surfaces
The rotor can be repaired in the following scope:
1. Cleaning the rotor from deposits
2. Flaw detection of the rotor by VIC, PVC, MPD methods
3. Replacement of defective parts: sealing ridges; gear bushings; thrust disc; axial relay disk; impeller; shaft
4. Grinding necks, thrust disc
5. Replacement of bearings, filing on breadcrumbs and alignment of babbitt filling. With rotor positioning in the flow path along the housing bores
During long-term operation of the compressor, misalignment of the embedded parts of the compressor may occur (due to warpage of the housing, wear of the centering pins, etc.). Misalignment leads to unevenness of the gap between the rotor and the embedded parts, it is not uncommon for them to touch. This defect leads to a decrease in compressor performance.
Replacement of gas (air) seals is carried out in order to ensure the drawing values of the clearances in the seals to bring the compressor capacity to the formulated values.
Replacement of oil seals is carried out in order to maintain the drawing values of the clearances in the seals to prevent oil leaks.
1. Cleaning the connector surfaces
2. Replacement of bearings, filing on the outer diameter, sizing of the babbitt layer, with setting the center distance, skew and intersection of the axes of the gear pair
3. Grinding of necks, thrust disc of the gear pair
4. Balancing the gear pair
1. Replacing bearings
2. Replacing the oil seals
3. Aligning the rotor in the stator magnetic field
4. Balancing the rotor of the electric motor
Compressor unit alignment, reducer-compressor, reducer-electric motor
1. Mechanical cleaning of the tube bundle
2. Chemical cleaning of the tube bundle
3. Pressure testing of the heat exchanger
|Volumetric capacity at initial parameters||м3/min||255|
|Gas density at 20, = C and 0.101||kg / m3||1,2|
|Rotational speed||rpm||10 935|
The compressor is single-cylinder, six-stage, and consists of three sections. The bearing housings are cast from cast iron, integral with the compressor casing, which is horizontally and vertically split: the suction and discharge pipes are directed downward.
The compressor has two intermediate external air coolers after the first and second sections.
The flow path of the compressor consists of six riveted wheels mounted on the shaft, diffusers, volutes and guide vanes that make up the compression stages, which are separated by labyrinth seals.
The lubrication system for bearings and couplings is forced circulation.
The compressor is driven by an STD-1600-23UHL4 electric motor with a capacity of 160.0 kW.
For the compressor, a step-up gearbox of the RTSOT-320-3.64-1 type is used. The shafts of the compressor, gearbox and electric motor are connected by toothed couplings. The compressor is equipped with an automation system that regulates the operation of the main and auxiliary equipment of the unit.