Compressor KTK-7/14 is designed to compress oxygen in a gaseous state and move it. It is widely used in the metallurgical and chemical industries.
Cleaning the flow path and connector surfaces
The rotor can be repaired in the following scope:
1. Cleaning the rotor from deposits
2. Flaw detection of the rotor by VIC, PVC, MPD methods
3. Replacement of defective parts: sealing ridges; gear bushings; thrust disc; axial relay disk; impeller; shaft
4. Grinding necks, thrust disc
5. Replacement of bearings, filing on breadcrumbs and alignment of babbitt filling. With rotor positioning in the flow path along the housing bores
During long-term operation of the compressor, misalignment of the embedded parts of the compressor may occur (due to warpage of the housing, wear of the centering pins, etc.). Misalignment leads to unevenness of the gap between the rotor and the embedded parts, it is not uncommon for them to touch. This defect leads to a decrease in compressor performance.
Replacement of gas (air) seals is carried out in order to ensure the drawing values of the clearances in the seals to bring the compressor capacity to the formulated values.
Replacement of oil seals is carried out in order to maintain the drawing values of the clearances in the seals to prevent oil leaks.
1. Cleaning the connector surfaces
2. Replacement of bearings, filing on the outer diameter, sizing of the babbitt layer, with setting the center distance, skew and intersection of the axes of the gear pair
3. Grinding of necks, thrust disc of the gear pair
4. Balancing the gear pair
1. Replacing bearings
2. Replacing the oil seals
3. Aligning the rotor in the stator magnetic field
4. Balancing the rotor of the electric motor
Compressor unit alignment, reducer-compressor, reducer-electric motor
1. Mechanical cleaning of the tube bundle
2. Chemical cleaning of the tube bundle
3. Pressure testing of the heat exchanger
|Productivity||m³ / s (m³ / min)||1,94 (116)|
|Initial pressure||MPa (kgf / cm²)||0,1 (1)|
|Final pressure||MPa (kgf / cm²)||1,37 (14)|
|Overall dimensions||mm||11000 х 505000 х 5700|
Compressor unit KTK-7/14 is a two-case machine with external cooling of the compressed gas without guide vanes with spiral gas outlets after each compression stage and with external gas bypass from stage to stage. The KTK 7/14 compressor unit has 8 compression stages, distributed as follows:
- Low pressure casing - 4 stages;
- High pressure casing - 4 stages.
Intermediate cooling is performed after every two stages in three pairs of remote gas coolers.
Each stage is equipped with a spiral branch with two conical rectilinear diffusers. The last stage is equipped with a volute with one diffuser.
The suction pipes of the compressor are directed downwards, the discharge pipes of the sections are directed to the side.
Compressor cases KTK-7/14 are cast from high quality cuprous iron. The housings are installed on foundation slabs, which are anchored to the foundation and poured with concrete.
Rotors of the KTK-7/14 compressor are made non-separable with shrink fit of the impellers on the shaft.
The multiplier is of the horizontal type, with a single-stage gear transmission. The body is cast from gray iron, the parts of the gear pair are made of structural steel.
Compressor lubrication system - forced circulation, common for all units. For lubrication, oil of the "turbine 30" GOST 32-74 brand is used. It is allowed to replace “turbine 30” oil with oil according to GOST 32-74 with corresponding changes in the oil supply temperature.